Monday, February 4, 2008

Live Review: Dax Riggs in Akron

Whatup doods? Anyway, some things to go over. Sorry for the lack of updates, I've been extremely busy and have not been sleeping much lately, heh. I should probably be doing something else other than this, but the sacrifice must be made. As some of you know, I went with a few friends to the Dax Riggs show in Akron. I had a blast... (if it wasn't for the damn speeding ticket on the way there!)

Anyway heres a pic, and again it's just a low quality camera phone picture. My buddy took a bunch of pictures, so when I get a hold of them I'll probably upload 'em up here.

The show started out pretty calm, Dax did some slower songs, with that other guy (whose name elludes me) on acoustic guitar. After a few songs, the guy moved to drums and he could really beat the cans, they were awesome. Dax played alot of stuff from his new album, "We Sing of Only Blood or Love", which I thought was a decent album. He played some Deadboy stuff and some others, but never got to "Ancient Man" or "Walking Stick", two of my favorites. It seemed like they didn't know all their songs, Dax had sheet music in front of him and kept saying "we don't know that one", when people shouted out requests. Either way, it was a really cool show.

Oh and a little sidenote, my buddy bought the vinyl and had Dax scratch his name into it, really cool of him. I guess they were going to play the following day after the super bowl as well. My friend from akron was gonna go, but I had to head back to Columbus. Overall, really good show, kinda short, but they made up for it. If only I wouldn't have gotten that speeding ticket....haha, damn.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your moretunesman.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com