Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Random: Last.FM/ ScheduleTwo

7/24/07 - Hey, this isn't really much news but if you don't know what last.fm is, I'll fill you in. At the bottom of the page I have my "widget", provided by Last.FM. Last.fm runs a client along side your media player, a plug-in of sorts, creating a .rss feed of what you listen to. This information is then forwarded to last.fm where they keep charts, make recommendations for you. Also, last.fm can compare two users music compatibility based on what they listen to, along with letting you know when your "favorite" bands go on tour and whatnot. If your into music, I'm sure you'll love it as much as I do, be sure to befriend me (username: tsnydermtg), check it out.

Another neato thing I recently ran into is a website by the name of scheduletwo.com, they post live videos of many great artists and bands. Recently, they posted a video by one of my favorites; Andrew Bird. It looks like they update it regularly and they get some great videos on there, you should check that out as well.

Thats all, Happy Tuesday!

No comments: