Saturday, January 5, 2008

Random: Back to School!

Hey there all, I'm back on the grind yet again at ole OSU, which is pretty exciting with the new quarter and all. Also, the bucks are playing for the national championship on Monday which is nothing new around here, but after last years performance, I think we have something to prove. Pretty excited to order some Zaa and watch the game...

Anyway, last night I went to see Juno at the local AMC theatre (which are amazing by the way). Pretty good movie, recommended for sure. And in music news, I'm still obsessed with the new Band of Horses record, it's such a perfect record for just chillin' in your room when it's too cold outside. Oh yeah, and I got tickets for the mars volta show on jan. 19th, pretty pumped about that. Also, the walkmen and white rabbits are coming into town.

I'll be sure to let you know how they go.

take care,
t0ny

No comments: