Friday, January 18, 2008

News: Andrew Bird Drops New E.P

I guess hes been selling it on his European tour, and I just heard about it today. Again, I would totally love to host it for all of you great people, but then that would be illegal, I guess I just don't have the stones. However, there is no stopping you from typing in "soldier on andrew bird download" on google....(cause that doesnt work ;P). It's got eight tracks with some remixes and a collage of his arsenal of songs. It's called "Soldier On". Anywho, busy this weekend, volta in less than 24 hours, along with the morningtide pre-release which is slightly less interesting to most people haha, but I'll be sure to inform you how these events go. Ah, White Rabbits/Walkmen on Tuesday, good stuff.

Anyway, I'm about to listen to that now, and you should too.

I'll let ya know how that goes. Church.

No comments: