Friday, January 11, 2008

News: NEWS!!!

Just a few quick things...

-Radiohead has announced a North American Tour as a result of In Rainbows hitting #1 on the charts. The list that was given out showed that they would stop in Cleveland. The band said that the tour will take place in two parts, being split by the European and UK stops.

-Here is a link to Radiohead's Scotch Mist film released on New Years. Highly recommend checking it out if you haven't already.

-Also, The Black Keys have released news of a new album and a new tour. The new album will be called Attack and Release. You can read more about it here, courtesy of pitchfork. I pray they come to Columbus, I saw them in Akron over winter break and they were amazing.

-Even more, Jack Johnson as you may know is putting out a new album called "Sleep Through the Static", and I'm pretty excited after hearing the single "If I Had Eyes". I'd totally host it if it weren't illegal, maybe if I get some type of login system eventually. Anyway, get it on itunes, totally worth the .99 imo, really diggin' the electric guitar.

That's about it for my 3am news revelation while searching the web. Stay Classy San Diego.

No comments: