Tuesday, June 3, 2008

NEWS!: THE MARS VOLTA RE-SCHEDULE!


Ok, here's the situation, I stayed up way to late last night and woke up at like 12 to a phone call from an unknown number. To my surprise it was a recording, a recording that I would later discover had knowledge of the news I had been waiting for. The woman/machine voice told me that The Mars Volta Show on April 18th at the Newport has been rescheduled at a different time and venue. The show will now be held at the Lifestyles Community Pavilion on Sept. 12th! About time we hear something about these guys. Although, I did read somewhere on the Comatorium that someone talked to Omar at the Cleveland show. The guy said he seemed really down and disappointed about the whole situation. At first I didn't really believe it, but the wonderful ticketmaster machine lady told me that people with Newport tickets would be let in early, also there will be a separate line. So, apparently the band cares after all, and I can put my poster back up.

-tony

No comments: