Thursday, July 10, 2008

Here I am...

Hey there everybody!

***HEY EVERYONE I FIGURED IT OUT
ZONE ALARM + RECENT MICROSOFT UPDATE = NO INTERNETZ

...way to be awesome

I've been having some wireless trouble at the 'ole crib, preventing me from gettin' online and such. But I got something ghetto rigged currently to give you the hap. Anyway, I'm gonna gank a new router from staples to try and figure out the problem. Seems like everything always breaks around the same time. (Bike derailer died last week) But what can ya do besides try and ghetto rig something temporary and procrastinate, right?

Anyway, Monday I'm heading to the beach with the fam, hopefully I'll get a few posts in before I leave.

Keep it real,
tony

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.