Thursday, July 3, 2008

Introducing: The Scare Bear

Ever seen that t-shirt ad on the side of some website with the girl wearing the t-shirt that says "we're going streaking"? She is also fake taking her top off. Well, call me a pig, but I was won over and HAD to check out this t-shirt website. I'm not the biggest fan of the screen-printed-funny-saying-t-shirt industry, but I was browsing for a few seconds and ran across this creature called the scarebear! Needless to say, I chuckled...now you get to see it.


I don't think I'd pay for it to be in my closet, but it is a pretty funny thought. Anyway, I'm all about the free promotion. So if you are into that kinda thing: snorg tees

Oh yeah, another thing, I heard via pitchfork that Zach de la Rocha of Rage Against The Machine and Jon Theodore, who used to be drum for The Mars Volta, are teaming up to create the band One Day as a Lion. If I remember correctly, Jon is pretty politically charged as well, so hopefully they can channel their strong feelings into some ground breaking stuff. Now I feel the post isn't completely useless. To bad they didn't name the band One Day as a Bear, I would feel clever.

I'll be on the lookout,
t0ny

No comments: