Monday, July 28, 2008

New Grizzly Bear - Two Weeks



Grizzly Bear - Two Weeks

This is a new one by Grizzly Bear. To be honest, until recently I was not very familiar with their music. I first heard the guys voice over at a pitchfork festival 2007 video of a Girl Talk live performance. He came in and started singing and the song was stuck in my head all day. This led me to their website and yadda yadda yadda....

I really dig this performance. You can catch them on tour with Radiohead this summer - I'm Looking at you Cuyahoga Falls.

Anyway, happy monday,

Tony

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Going to Blossom myself. Grizzly Bear is opening for Radiohead. It's a miracle in and of itself, haha.

t0ny said...

Ah, good stuff. Have a good time at the show, unfortunately I can't make it, should be excellent though.